Sustainable Events Calendar
Missing an event? If you are hosting an upcoming sustainability event that is not currently listed here, please get in touch to discuss partnership opportunities along with the addition of your event onto our calendar.
- This event has passed.
Hydrogen Conference 2023
As policy support for low-carbon hydrogen continues to grow and crystallise, questions remain on where hydrogen can be most easily deployed and at what pace. With net-zero targets coming back in focus following the energy crisis of 2022, so too does the critical role of hydrogen in delivering those targets – and the opportunities it presents for companies and governments.
Join on 20 September at the Hilton London Tower Bridge for the second edition of Wood Mackenzie’s Hydrogen Conference where you will be able to:
- Gain insight into project developments, forge new partnerships and be a part of the conversation that navigates the paths to hydrogen deployment
- Explore the long-term outlook for hydrogen and ammonia utilizing Wood Mackenzie’s research and expert analysis
- Connect with 200+ like-minded industry professionals to share ideas on hydrogen’s role in solving the energy trilemma
- Share new skills and content with your team: Build annual strategies for establishing major hydrogen trade flows
- Felipe Arbelaez, Senior Vice President, Hydrogen and CCUS, bp
- Will Lochhead, Deputy Director, Head of Hydrogen Production and Storage Business Models, Department for Energy Security and Net Zero
- Joe Seifert, CEO, Vertex Hydrogen
- Aminta Hall, Team Lead Hydrogen, Project Commercialisation and Partnering, Uniper
- Matias Saettone, General Manager Hydrogen Products, Chevron New Energies
- Mona Bhagat, Director Energy Transition – Hydrogen CCUS Ammonia, KBR Consulting International
- Tatsuya Yamamoto, General Manager, Head of Industrial Infrastructure, Mitsubishi Corporation
- Laura Cross, Director of Market Intelligence, IFA – International Fertilizer Association
- Murray Douglas, Head of Hydrogen Research, Wood Mackenzie
- Melany Vargas, Vice President, Head of Hydrogen Consulting, Wood Mackenzie